1. Hearing David Faber speak was incredible. When you read the book it does sound depressing and sad, but when you hear David Faber tell you the story him self you can see the passion he had. I thought that he had one of the most hardest experience ever. I think that he got people thinking about how lucky we all are for having such a safe and free life. I really thought about his experience and, all it did to change his life. His story really made people think about how appreciative they should be for the life they have right now.
2. David was taken away by the Russian Partisans because they thought that he was a German spy. When David helped the Russian Partisans move the train tracks so they could get the trains that were filled up with ammunition, so they would collapse with the Nazi's and blow up. I really thought that this part, was really interesting I don't think that I would of thought of that at that moment. Romek I thought was proud of David because the idea of doing that was surprising and courageous.
3. David was let go because a man in the room thought that David was to young and couldn't possibly be involved in something like his brother was involved in. So I think that is why they let David go, they thought he really didn't know where or what the "Blue Files" were. That is why let him and not his brother go.
Hello!
-
Hello, everyone! I have missed being at High Tech Middle the last few
months, but have enjoyed the new addition (Anthony) to my family. Now that
he's four ...
17 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment