CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

POST #1


1. I can see that these were VERY difficult times for David. Reading this really gives me a better understanding of what David went through. I think that it's important to read, and know about this because it's had to do with alot of concepts like WWII and how people gave their life for the freedom of the world. I think that this one subject contains many things that, why I'm interested to learn about it. I've learned a little bit about World War II and I think that's its something I want to learn more about.

2. I think that David's family is really close and, they all care for each other alot. I think that by the fact that David went out looking for his father showed alot of courage. David's mom shows that she cares alot about her family, but it also knows very well that anything can happen at this point.

b) I think that sense alot of the action and detail happens in the middle of the book its harder to remember. I also think it's because, David would have to remember the beginning, alot better so we could understand the rest of the book. Maybe it's because his some of his family member died in the book, he would want to remember when they were together.

3. I think that when David went to go look for his father, showed that he brave and determined to know that he is save. David showed alot of characteristics in this part of the book, he showed that no matter what was going on, he needed to find out his whole family was save. David saw someones family die in front of him but his mind was only on his father. David succeeded, and got helped his father escape, and that part of the book showed alot about David.

0 comments: