CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

POST #2

1. I really liked that part of the book. I thought that everyone got really lucky. The significance of Davids pet pigeon, is that it can sense danger from far away. David's mother was right about the pigeon, I really do think that there was something special about the pigeon, I think that it was more than just a pet. I was really glad that they all did what she said told them to, even though it was just so they can make his mom feel alot safer.

2. I'm not really sure I think that it was just, because they wanted the jews to think that nothing was going to happen to them. I think that maybe it was just to get people to not feel that they were going to get killed. It maybe was there just to confuse them. I can see why they call it vacation camp, maybe it was just because it was alot better than the other camps.

Question #1

Did you feel anything way going to happen to you on your way to get milk?

Question #2
Did you believe your mom was right when she told you about, how pigeons can sense thing from far away?

0 comments: